Saturday, April 18, 2009

:: Spansion CHUM ::

All out of sudden, I feel want to blog something sentimental in my blog. I've blogged about love between Leong and I here , i've blogged about my mummy here, i've blogged about all my dearest SMKS24 chums here , i 've blogged about myself all the times...Wah! I've blogged quite alot of them leh... *not realizing it*

So, suddenly while flipping over the old photos (digital photo), saw some repetition of Hui Juin's photo and I, either being together or with other chums. Thinking while both of us still working with Spansion (before she resigned or I resigned), better leave some jotes to memorize our bad and good times in Spansion.

I still remember how did i join Spansion, and being part of Spansion together with Hui Juin. Knowing she is working there, i sent her email asking whether Spansion got any vacancy for IT. Being a "dedicated employee" and "a good friend", she did not reply my mail for quite some time until I found IT Engineer post from Jobstreet myself, applied, being called for interview and being offered for the job at Spansion. What a good friend she is huh....
*long piak*

Ok ok, she did replied me at last, but it was after i got the job at Spansion, while she was clearing her email and accidentally saw my mail. She confronted me with below reply :

"It's like this actually, I redirect all personal email to my personal folder once received, and you know how u all reply TONS of emails a days 1 rite? =___=" And you know how BUSY i was when I first join Spansion la... HAhaha.. so all in all, that is what happen to ur email.. kekeke" - Hui Juin

That's how's my journey to Spansion KL with Hui Juin. I joined Spansion since 21st December 2007, and that's when i started the daily routines at Spansion with Hui Juin. It includes ;

1) Eating breakfasts together
2) Eating lunch together
3) "ta pao" fruits and "kuih muih" together
4) Diet together *by skipping lunch or dinner or both*
5) Waiting for each other at car park together to start work
6) Going to car park to take our car together to end our work
7) Talk craps and cocks together in email or IM (Instant Messenger) for few hours together
8) Plan and go to toilets together
9) Joined department lunch together with our same boss
10) Joined bowling together
11) Joined Spansion Family Day together
12) Go to canteen together
13) Go buy coffee together
14) Getting prettier together at Spansion *styling hair, styling dress, styling lashes*
15) And we also kutuk si "cockroach" together *ta siu yan*

Because of us always sticks together while we step into Spansion, alot of rumours saying we are LESBIAN! Hahahahaah, very farny right? I had a boyfriend for 6 years, and she had one for 5 years ok...How come we are Lesbian??!! Hello??? We? I love my boyfriend ok!! Please la guys! Hahahahaha!*shaking you all*.
Anyway, it's so enjoyable when you have someone for companion in a company, so we wont be boring struggling alone in the company. We can share those gossips together gether, which can be used to spice up our day, so it can pass faster.

Everyday, we are like counting down the time to 5:00pm on when can we start to pack our things to leave the company. Those activitiy actually creates the bond between me and Hui Juin, the Spansion chum bond. *hahahahahah*

Thanks Hui Juin, for your sacrifies in being my Spansion Lesbian for so many years....hahhahhaha!



That's all for today, specially dedicate this to my Spansion chum, Hui Juin.
Free Signature Generator

9 comments:

  1. EH! u forget to mention when I reply u leh!!

    It's like this actually, I redirect all personal email to my personal folder once received, and you know how u all reply TONS of emails a days 1 rite? =___="

    And you know how BUSY i was when I first join Spansion la... HAhaha.. so all in all, that is what happen to ur email.. kekeke

    BUT BUT! I reply to u too after u join Spansion also ma! HAHAHAHA when I was clearing my mail..mmm..don't remember when! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. elaine tam sook ling18/4/09 7:24 PM

    Hahahhaha, ya ya, u did reply...until i joined Spansion ma...hahahahah~ That's why i did mentioned AFTER lor.......
    "I reply to u too after u join Spansion also ma! HAHAHAHA when I was clearing my mail..mmm..don't remember when! " <-------- this lagi kek...
    *DONT_KNOW*

    Anyway, something that i can mentioned here also, because u reply me late...else, i got nothing to say ledi...HAHAH~

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww.. so sweet post leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. elaine tam sook ling19/4/09 10:18 AM

    Hahahahah~ Later i blog about you ok, GOOD CUSTOMER CHUM! hahahahah~ U being my loyal customer ma...hahahahah~

    But, seriously la, everybody suspect we are lesbian..beh tahan with they all...Did anybody thought the same for you, Polly and Molly during "U" times?

    ReplyDelete
  5. elaine tam sook ling19/4/09 10:18 AM

    Ok ok, i will amend the post, and said how u transer my mail, to your personal mail, and reply after few months later...hahahahha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. errr.. seriously never leh.
    =.="
    but polly is famous with penikus la.. scared buterflies, scared ghost no1 in the class..

    then her family sekali kala thought we look a like wor.. hmmm... =.="
    but i think i am still prettier than her la..hahahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  7. elaine tam sook ling19/4/09 5:13 PM

    Hahahhahahah~ look alike?? sure or not? which part oh...hahahahha~

    "but i think i am still prettier than her la..hahahahah...." <--- sure kek sei Polly, if she read this...hahahahah~ :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tumpang glamor sekejap...saw my pic thr... kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine Tam20/4/09 9:22 AM

    Hahahahhah~ No need tumpang glamour...ur glamour what in the picture...hahahahha~

    :-[

    ReplyDelete