Wednesday, April 08, 2009

:: Family photo shoots ::

H.A.P.P.Y F.A.M.I.L.Y....

How do you define "happy family"? For me, i need a loving and caring husband, and a cute& loveable kid. Too simple isn't it?hmmmm....

But, for me that's more than enough, as when we own a loving husband, he tends to take care everything for us includes in taking care our feeling, and most importantly we will live like a princess. HAPPY FAMILY isn't it?

When we have a cute & loveable kids, so they tends to be great kids whom will be loved by everyone too. When the kids are happy, we as parents also will feel happy. So, we are much closer to HAPPY FAMILY definition, isn't it?

You must be wondering why i become so sentimental blog about FAMILY....i started to ask this question to myself when i received a HAPPY FAMILY photoshoot from my sister. I started to imagining myself in the picture. How will my family will be? *hahahahah* No no, i'm not "HAN KA - wish to get marry", but human, will tends to think un-neccesary or useless things right.....*hahahah*

It's very enjoyable when you see your relatives, your siblings, or your friends live happily or looks happy. I don't know about you , but i do. Especially when they share their hapiness with me, and i will start to hope i will go through the same like them.




Happy family


Happy Baby

I always imagining of how I will looks like when i decided to have a baby....And how will i looks like when i got pregnant? How fat i will become? How ugly i will become? Will i become ah soh after giving birth?

Or how will they looks like when she/he was born....Will he/she more to Leong's gen, or mine?

1) Will he/she looks Fat? (like leong)
2) Will he/she looks Thin? (like me *wink*wink*)
3) He/she will have dimples or without? (non of us have)
4) He/she will have Fair or dark skin? (both of also dark)
5) Will he/she looks Cute? (like me) *tak tau malu*
6) Will he/she looks Pretty or Handsome? (like me) *tak tau malu*
7) Will he/she have double eye lid? (like me)
8) Will he/she have single but hidden double eye lid? (like leong)
9) Will he/she have small nose? (like me)
10) Will he/she have big elephant ear? (like leong)

Ok ok, enough with "Will he/she.....". As long he/she healthy, then it's enough.
But nevertheless, will hope he/she to looks cute . Maybe looks like this .......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.








Cute leh "our" baby...HAHAHAHAHHAAH

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment