Tongue Ulcers, also known as aphthous ulcer, is distinguished by white colored ulcers on the tongue. It is usually painless but when the same white patches grows and turns into blood red color then the ulcers may bleed also causing damage to your tongue. May lead to cancer …
Introduction to Tongue Ulcers
Tongue Ulcers, also known as aphthous ulcer, are distinguished by white colored lesions on the tongue. They are usually painless. These ulcers are not of very serious kind but, when the same patch grows and turns into blood red color the ulcers might bleed causing damage to your tongue.
You can feel a burning sensation and might spot red, swollen spots on the tongue.
Signs and symptoms
There are some common signs and symptoms that you may feel before you get tongue ulcer:-
a. Burning sensation on the tongue.
b. You may even see small buds like structure on your tongue just before few days of getting tongue ulcers.
c. You can feel the soreness in the tongue while talking, eating, etc.
d. You may possibly see small cuts and experience irritation while eating or brushing.
e. You may feel that your food is too hot when it’s actually not.
Causes of Tongue Ulcers
Some of the regular causes of tongue ulcers can be put forth as:-
1) Improper way of brushing and cleaning of mouth that may lead to mouth ulcers and gradually to tongue ulcers.
2) Not having your food at regular intervals and on time is one of the important cause.
3) Eating too much of spicy food can also lead to tongue ulcers.
4) Drinking excess of tea or coffee in such a manner that the heat will cause damage to your tongue.
5) Drinking alcohol and smoking.
6) If you have stomach ulcers then, it may also lead to tongue ulcers and mouth ulcers.
7) Using toothpastes and mouthwashes that contain corrosive substances such as alcohol
Some of the treatment that you can try at home for reducing the pain and curing it quickly can be:-
a. Applying glycerin on the affected part.
b. Applying butter on the lesion of tongue.
c. Applying honey mixed with pipal tree leaves and its roots.
d. Drinking small amount of coconut oil and tender coconut water which will also help you for your stomach ulcers.
e. Cleaning your mouth with a mixture of salt and hot water.
f. Applying milk of the banyan tree.
g .Eating papaya fruits
h. Taking B-complex tablets and vitamin tablets.
Then proceed to look for ULCER photos, and i found this here <-- MUST SEE!
Damn it...So "wat tat", so "geli", so "wui sor", so !#$%^&*()#$%^.....I almost vomitted my morning bread (breakfast) after scrolling from top to bottom. Geezzzz~~~~
I plan to show some here, to share the geliness with you all! Hmmm, guess which one is mine? Will reveal the answer at the end of this blog.
NONE OF THEM. As mine is just a minor ulcer! *fuhh~~~~ Relieve*
Need to drink more water,