Tuesday, April 21, 2009

:: Barefoot Today ::

Darn!! I forget to bring my sock today..I remember i did pick out a pair of white sock fom my wardrobe, but i guess i placed it somewhere (maybe on my table, maybe on my bed, maybe in the water sink) and i forgot to put it in my bag, so conclusion is I DO NOT HAVE ANY SOCK TO WEAR ON WORK TODAY!
*vomit blood*

This is the reason why i need to barefoot (without sock) for at least 8~9 hours in the office today. I hope my leg's smell do spread over the whole Spansion, and faint all of the staffs and force them to give a call for a day, and i can go back earlier. I know Polly die die hoping for this day to come. *hahahahahah* But, by that time, all of Spansion's staff will kick me like nobody business for bringing BLOODY SMELLY foot to work! hahahaahah*


Actually, my leg not smelly la, but it get sweats easily (without protection) and unfortunately, it need to "trap" inside plastic shoe for the whole day. Luckily i got temporary slipper-look-alike-plastic shoe, so it can breath while i'm sitting at my desk. I cannot wear it if i need to walk out of my cubicle, because the size is toooooo big. I will look like a little dwarf wearing a Giant big shoe, and wandering around Spansion. Looks weird right?!!



Opppsss, my nice toes.......Kecil mlek huh*wink*wink*

Due to Hui Juin gained weight after her Penang "eating" trip, she's going to start detox program for a week , and as her Spansion's breakfast/lunch companion I need to start my lunch fruit meal as well. You see, how good i am! Polly, you see how good i am! *hehehehhe*

Pasar Malam visit is where i get my weekly supply , in getting fruits for my whole week. I bought 7 pcs of plumns, RM10.00 seedless purple grapes and 10 pcs of small red crunchy apples. All of them are my one week lunch supply, and i hope it's enough.

I started the same meal yesterday, and same goes to today and i need to eat same fruit meal for another 3 days. I do hope to reduce my weight from 52kgs to 50kgs after this detoxitation plan. *hoping with shining blinking eyes*.


Fruit Meal for the day, Plum, Grapes, Apple


Close-up shot~ Looks freshie huh*



"Yes la.....i'm free today" - Elaine's leg
Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

  1. eh.. buat kerja la. update blog pulak.. hehehhehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elaine tam sook ling21/4/09 12:02 PM

    hhahahahah~ jangan la jeles...u also can update blog! hahahahhah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.="
    so good can terang terang online and update blog..
    >_<
    i also want... althought i always update also la.. but instead of terang terang, me is gelap gelap.. T__T
    eh.. same leh.. i also need socks coz my feet sweat too.. cis..
    why pretty girls always got the same problem 1.. -> feet sweating
    hahahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine Tam21/4/09 4:44 PM

    Hahahahahh~ Ya, agree, pretty lady normally with easily feet leg..uhhuhuhu~~~~~~~~~But your one busuk one or not? Mine very fragrant one!! like spraying CK perfume only!! hahahah~ wan to smell?

    U update gelap-gelap one, later 25 jai at the back complain about me.....Itu old yi-em-jai!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine Tam21/4/09 4:45 PM

    *with correction*

    Hahahahahh~ Ya, agree, pretty lady normally with easily sweat feet leg..uhhuhuhu~~~~~~~~~But your one busuk one or not? Mine very fragrant one!! like spraying CK perfume only!! hahahah~ wan to smell?

    I also update gelap-gelap one, later 25 jai at the back complain about me.....Itu old yi-em-jai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. =.="
    no thx... mine1 also smell like perfume one.. wanna try?
    u 25 zai at your back only.. me is surrounded by 25 zai.. especially the indian clerk, love to gap what am i doing de...
    so sien de.. then pura pura talk to me in private said everyone saw what am i doing, ADVISE me to stop.
    but at the back, talk about what am i doing to WHOLD DEPARTMENT ppl.. =.="

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine Tam22/4/09 7:37 AM

    Yoh, those 25 lui so "jin kak" one ke ah? Mine one, he will not show anything one....but later boss pulak come come and pura-pura kap you....SO, you know who report one lor.. =___+"

    Aiyah, but sien ma, not blogging then do what oh? Blogging also cannot ah? If u tak suka, ma FIRE me lor....hahahah! i can get compesation some more....lagi good!!! uhuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~ 8-)

    ReplyDelete