Sunday, April 19, 2009

:: Preparation ::

Spansion is organizing a D.I.Y card-making compeition, and the theme for the competition is "Mother's Day Card Making". I've decided to participate and create my own D.I.Y Mother's Day Card for this competition.

For your information, the prize/award for winning as below :
1st Winner : RM100 Gift Voucher
2nd Winner : RM80 Gift Voucher
3rd Winner : RM50 Gift Voucher
10 Consolation Prizes : RM10 Gift Voucher

I've started buying the materials to design such as card board, foam paper, accessories like ribbons, glu, and most importantly, choose the picture of my mummy and I as the "compulsory" item for the card making.

Not much choice as i rarely take duet photo with my mom. Luckily i manage to get them from my sister's wedding album, and crop accordingly to make it our duet photos. What do you think? Do we look alike? "Emak Borek, Anak Rintik"..*hahahhahaha*

Poem selected
"I want to thank you, Mum...
for your patience...
your encouragement...
your strength...
your generosity...
your unswerving love..
and for those little six words
that help me through
so many trying time...
"..because i said so, that's why!"

Will show the card later, after i've completed it, and let you be the 1st judge whether i can win the competition or not. For now, let u enjoy the photo selected.


My mummy and I~~


Stay Tune.....
Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment