Monday, April 20, 2009

:: Pah lia phone ::

My Nokia 5610 spoiled last week, due to some infection of virus causing it to fail to boot up successfully. *hahahahah*

Nola, it just fail to boot up suddenly, and i don't even have a chance to copy out all my contacts which i saved inside my phone memory. Grrr~~~~~ So, most of those latest contacts ALL GONE INTO THIN AIR!

And while my Mr 5610 being awarded to "hospital", so i only have this "pah ria" phone to substitute Mr 5610's function to serve me. This is surely an outdated phone, which i used just as a storage for my 2nd number.

The keypad is so hard to press, the screen is so small, the camera is so blur, the menu is so hard to select, bottom line very hard to use and not user-friendly at all. And i need to use this until .......................................... until i get my phone back. According to Leong, my phone's ribbon and LCD were spoil, and they are out of stock, so need to wait for next batch stocks to repair my phone. And he can't even get me a date on when i can get Mr 5610 back. wtf!!!

So, i need to use this until........................................... until i get my phone back. The "............." indicate inifinty time span. Grrrrr~~~~~~~ So pissed off, untill some time i'm thinking to just change it over new phone, senang cerita! But considering, I better conserve cash, and re-call that i just spend few hundred to make myself looks prettier...hmmmm...arrrr.......Ok, forget it.... =__="

I don't even remember what model is this antique phone was. I know it was obsolute long long time ago.


Can u see how the camera looks like ? =_="


Wow! ini sudah antique already! *hahahha*

Waiting, waiting and waiting,
Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. your antic phone at least got camera leh..
    mine is nokia 3310
    hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. elaine tam sook ling21/4/09 7:42 AM

    Got camera, but cannot be used also = NO CAMERA =__="

    At least 3310 easier to tekan leh, the key pad as compare to this phone...I prefer 3310 as than this... :-E

    ReplyDelete