Friday, July 31, 2009

:: LesMills Programs ::

I've been joining Fitness First (free-trial) for 1 week since last Saturday. Basically, both of us manage to join few LesMills classes conducted during weekdays or weekend.

It's been an experience for us to at least experiencing the classes conducted by profressional fitness constructor and not only trying to do it at home at our own risk or dancing in the toilet. wtf~ Yes, I have my own bathing exercise routine. Hahahah~ Send me email if you want to know. Hahahahah~

Here I will provide some sypnosis on what classes (Body Combat, Body jam, Body Pump and Body Step) we had joined and some of our 2 cents of opinion what we think about the classes and instructor.

is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as Karate, boxing, Taekwondo, Tai Chi and Muay Thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.

Elaine says:

Body Combat is my 1st class (Group Exercise). And what I can say about this class is it nearly kill me, and I won't be breathing smoothly now and writing a post here. Wtf~ Not sure what Body Combat is, and I just blindly step into the class of *emmmm* roughly with less than 15 peoples. And after 5 minutes, I realize that it is a kick-boxing class where I will need to kick or punch the air.

It was a fun class where being a boyish (naturally) I like to kick and punch and I can't do it in normal situation. Unless someone willing to be the sand-bag for me to torture. Anyone??? I saw someone raise his hand? You!??? You??? Heheheh~

And same goes to Hui Juin who likes Body Combat too. See, all gals like to kick and punch actually. Please stay 3 feets away from both us, as we already equip ourselves with the best karate/muay thai/boxing styles! Wa~Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


is the cardio workout where you are free to enjoy the sensation of dance. An addictive fusion of the latest dance moves and hottest new sounds puts the emphasis as much on having fun as breaking a sweat. Funky instructors teach you to move with attitude through this 55-minute class. So grab a friend, get front and center and get high on the feeling of dance.

Elaine says:

Body jam is another fun class where we can dance without the need to pay expensive disco/pub cover charge, where we can dance freely without the need to wear high heel shoe or sexy dress/clothes, where we can dance in a light room instead of dark disco/pub!

And we can even learn how to dance properly like hip-hop! Yes! Yo-yo-yo!! Hip Hop dance! This is what we learned on our first Body Jam class. It's really fun, where I get the oppurtunity to see myself in front of the big mirror while dancing around. And most importantly, I can see how Hui Juin dance too! hahahahaha~ This is one of my favourite class.

is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to get the results you came for – and fast!

Elaine says:

Damn! This is my worse class among all. I was alone that day to join this class, and I skipped my lunch that day not knowing this class to be such hectic class.

Again, being my first time joining body pump, not knowing what Body Pump is all about. I saw people is preparing their dumb-bel (stupid bell) on the floor, so I asked the instructor whether it is suitable for lady/women to join. Immediately he said "OF COURSE!!!". The instructor being kind and start explaining the routine and the correct posture in lifting the barbell/dumbbell.


I still manage to stand the routine for the 1st half, but however I collapsed towards the end especially when he asked us to lay down, and lift the bell towards to sky.

I started to feel dizzy and stomach pain. I wan to throw up, and rush out of the room. But luckily, I did not. Just feel need to rest for a while and get a cup of water to fresh my body. However, feel so embarassed of leaving the class in the middle.


This is the best thing joining group exercise, where you will think twice before decided to quit. It's because people will stare at you, so this in-directly force yoru body to move on. Good plan huh~ heheheheh~ However, I don'i like body pump because too much of slow-strech or mucle building routine.


is the energizing step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-a-long music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body.




Elaine says:

Not having a good experiences on this class neither. This class will use a adjustable stand for us to step while following the instructor on the stage. For those who know, the instructor will be facing us while moving along. So means, his left is our right, his right is our left. When he move to the left, we must move to the right. If he move to the right, we must move to the left.

Both of us were somekind of lost in the middle of the choreography, mainly because we are confuse with his left...errr...right.....or left.......is this right? is he moving to the left? ARgghhhh!!!!!!

And the instructor change too fast. Once we get used to one of the style, he already change to the next style. Make me feel so frustated in following his moves. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~ So fed-up~ Nothing much to say about this class, but PISSED OFF! hahahahah~ Maybe will try for different instructor *maybe*


There are several LesMills Programs, but yet to have the chances to join them. You can know more about them here. Will join Body Attack soon, and will update you guys how we are doing in that. If you can't find any updates for it, means we did badly or we SUCKS in that class! =____="


Wish us luck then~ Amin~
Free Signature Generator

10 comments:

  1. i love body combat! it's my fav n a must session! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie : You joined gym before? Ya~ Ya~ Body combat....KICKING AND PUNCHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But but but.... i dont like sat's instructor!!! i want to die attending his class!!!!!!

    polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly : But it make ur muscle struggled right? Means it's really body combat~ =__="

    ReplyDelete
  5. halo sis.. i am the one recommended u to try out gym one ar... n im the one who told u ...u can enjoy going thr alone ...based on my exp la tu! 'ish kacang lupakan kuilt'

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love body combat and body pump the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie : ya ya ~ I didn't know you join gym which has those classes too. You know, some gym only procide equipment ma~ Soli Soli~

    MeiYi : Ya! Body Combat quite fun! With kicking and punching actions right` haahha~

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes.. bc is fun.
    but.. sad that you didn't like body pump.
    did you put too much weights?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ealine,

    It's good for your fitness also, go for it...


    -acun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mei Yi : NOleh, i put the minmum one, 1kg~ =__=" Maybe I'm too weak for Body Pump~

    Acun : Errr.....I hope so, but too expensive...Not worth it~

    ReplyDelete