She is a friend of my friend, who also a blogger who follows my blog like religion WTF! Nola, we are friends cum bloggers so we are blogger friends'. LOL! Quite confusing? Let's start from the beginning.
Donna is ex-coursemate of Hui Juin, also ex-roommate for Hui Juin, also a close-friend of Hui Juin who a close friend of mine, also Nuffnanger, also a blogger like me. So conclusion, we knew each other through blog and Hui Juin. *confuse confuse* Whatever la, we meet each other last weekend when she came down to KL for business trip. Her company sent her for a training at KL staying at Park Royal hotel!
Below are the information about her that I know since the 1st day I heard of Donna/Dolly. Ok, nothingmuch differences as to compare to her in actual!
- Her name is Donna, also Dolly
- She is vegetarian (sometime yes sometime no) Opsss..hopefully her mom not reading her blog! LOL!
- She has a boyfriend name Tobby, who likes to wear sleeveless shirt HAHAHAHAH! She claimed he likes to show his armpit hair, that's why!
- Her hometown is at Sabah, and people always thought she origin from hutan (neh! Those orang asli who staying on top of the tree)
- She is working at Johor, and I always mistakenly thought she's from Melaka! I got short term memory loss sometime.
- She is damn damn damn super duper fair! Yes, proven she is very fair after seeing her in real life! As compare to her, mine is like the color of the bottom of the "kuali" WTF!
- She is damn funny, in writing post! She always manage to write post, ended with all the bloggers dropping nothing but "HAHAHAHHAHAHA" comments.
I know you must be wondering who is she, how she looks like, and can't wait to see the SHOW WHITE huh! Are you ready?
Only God knows why the traffic was so bad that night, and we only can reach Kl at 9pm! WTF! Yes, 9pm, and I don't think we can go anywhere far with few hours on hand~
We decided to drop by nearby hawker stalls and order Yong Tau Fu (no photos because we ate it all by the time I took out my camera LOL!! We are FFF hungry leh!), and ordered Kuey Teow and Wan Tan Mee.
Hui Juin, Meng Liang with the "chopstick".
The wan tan....With some kind of LONGKANG smell..WTF!
The 1/2 leftoever..Oh ya...BTW, it's KUEY TEOW...LOL!
The GIANT Size Wan tan mee to be share by 3 person
Kung Hui Juin, where is your peace??!?!??!??!
According to Donna, she's trying to make her chin looks smaller with that "senget peace" sign..LOL!
Not enough and we decided to get some dessert from K.T.Z Food Dessert Stall and we also went to buy the famous Mille Crepe from PJ too.
K.T.Z Food is located at SS2, Petaling Jaya, famous with the "sai-mai-lo", fruit with blended ice. We only order 2 flavours, Honey Dew and Mango since our stomach only left with little space for another round of food consumption, else the food will starting to spilled out from our eyes, nose hole, mouth or ear! HAHAHAHH!
Anyway, nice to meet you Donna, and do drop by KL more..Errr...I think I should not advice you to come often, because for sure you will become fatter gal everytime you leave KL, since our itenerary will definitely involve eating eating eating and eating. LOL! Scare or not?