Thursday, May 07, 2009

:: I'm in deep shit ::

I had a bad day yesterday, as yesterday was my 1st period day (after consume 5 days of period-slower-pill). I had a bad night too, bad stomach-ache night as if there is a snake treating my stomach as his playground, playing sea-saw, playing the swing, playing hide & seek with his friend.. =___="

I try to sleep at 11pm, but ended up woke up at 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am until my phone alarm rang showing it's time to go to work. I've been struggling to poo, trying to release the toxic blood inside my body, hoping to release the pain. But failed to "force them out" and ended, ate 2 panadol menstrual to cure the pain.

But, what i want to blog here is about the color of my poo, which succesfully released from my body yesterday noon. It will be a grossy post, so make sure you go through below sanity check questions before proceed to scroll down to read more.

Sanity Check Questions



  1. Have u taken your breakfast? Dinner? Lunch? * if yes, don't proceed as i worried you will need to waste money to eat again*
  2. Have u poo today? * if yes, then please proceed immediately so you will feel happier knowing your poo is healthy*
  3. Do you have any plastic bag/paper bag around you? *if yes, you can proceed*
  4. If no plastic bag, is the toilet located nearby your seat/cubicle/desk? *if yes, you can proceed too*

Ok, are you ready???? Are you sure you are ready?? On your mark~~~~ Get Set ~~~ Go...~~~~~~



.



.



.



.



.



Actually, nothing spectacular but just want to share with you all that my poo is BLACK COLOURED POO! i mean really BLACK color!! wtf!! so grossy especially when i try to wipe it after i completed the "cake making business", and i was so shocked when i see the toilet paper full with my black-coloured-SHIT!This is the 1st time i felt so scared (after pooing process), as normally i will extra happy to release all the non-required wastage from my body to feel slimmer and lighter.

No, i did not bring my phone or camera, so no picture of my BLACK POO...sorry, but but..i manage to find similar picture from Google. But my original poo was not as nice-shape as below, as my black-poo is "melting by the time it reached down to the toilet bowl".






P/S : Please be reminded that those shits are not Elaine Tam's shit. They are belongs to somebody else. *buzz if u recognize it's yours, so i can acknowledge your name below your shit*

And found out more about the color of the poo from Google, to check whether am i in deep shit for having black-coloured-shit! And found myself fall into the black category.

1) Green: Food is moving through the large intestine too quickly, such as due to diarrhea. As a result, bile doesn't have time to break down completely.
Possible dietary causes: Green leafy vegetables, green food coloring, such as in Kool-Aid or popsicles.

2) Pale or clay-colored: A lack of bile. This may indicate a bile duct obstruction.
Possible dietary

3) Yellow: greasy, foul-smelling Excess fat in the stool, such as due to a malabsorption disorder.
Possible dietary causes: Sometimes the protein gluten, such as in celiac disease. But see a doctor for evaluation.

4) Black: Bleeding in the upper intestinal tract, such as the stomach.
Possible dietary causes: Iron supplements, Pepto-Bismol, black licorice. <-- i had internal bleeding????!!!! Sure boh???? 5) Bright red: Bleeding in the lower intestinal tract, such as the large intestine or rectum.
Possible dietary causes: Red food coloring, beets, tomato juice or soup, red Jell-O.

I think I will monitor my poos for few more days to see whether it get back to brown coloured. Aii~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment