Sunday, May 31, 2009

:: Fun time ~ HC3 Party ::

It's another party at Spansion where HC3 (Human Capital Culture Council) having it's Official Opening Ceremony to promote and create awareness on this council. This council having 3 sub-councils which are "I Can, I Will, I Lead". I'm one of the commitee in "I Will" team.

As part of the team, all of us will need to give a hand to prepare the stage and decorate the area for the opening ceremenoy. We will need to arrange the tables, chairs, and most importantly, BLOW BALLON! Originally, I thought we need to blow using the air from mouth (or air from fart), so I ask for Hui Jui's help since she had alot of "air" to donate. *hahahahhaha*

At the end, Spansion do have one machine to blow balloon actually. Ok, so Hui Juin, you can save your "air", either clean air or polluted air. =__= Being such a supportive colleague, she did stay back to help to do the rest Thanks... :) After the blowing, it's time to tie the balloon on to the ceiling to make looks nice.

Hui Juin seems to have balloon-fobia, as she scared the balloon will blow her away from Spansion, so she maintain the distance from the "dangerous" balloon. And both us having difficulties tie the balloon as well, as it failed to be attached to the string, and loosen very easily. So, at the end, we give-up and help to "watch" instead.



Hui Juin, why u so scare la.....Those balloon won't eat you one...


Part of "I WILL" team


Me, with my creative balloon decoration for "I WILL", nice or not?


Hui Juin decided to take picture with the balloon, since it's far away on top of her head.


Oh gosh, balloon hat huh?? Not bad......Hope it wont blow you away...


Mr Lim, what are you doing? New style of posing for picture??
Oh, you're holding to the string ya...Now only i realize...



Red, Green, Blue- Our color-code for "I CAN, I WILL, I LEAD"


Jia You, Green team. They are trying to compete my design in blue. Hahahahah~


Everyone are busy managing the floating balloon. Hey, balloon, don't fly away..Stay Here!!


Mr Yeoh, with his nice butt arranging the balloon on the ceiling


After a long preparation for this opening ceremony, it's time for real show. It is arrange to be on Friday, and yes, it was a fun Friday to end the tiring weeks. The fun part is all of members, go around Spansion to paint other's face , to get as much pre-face-painting promo. What a lucky, alot of Spansioner's so sporting to let us draw on their face and hand.

Our MD, Jerome will give a speech to start the event, he gave a long speech causing many staffs fall asleep waiting for the opening ceremony. Ended with all the team leads giving their introdution for each committe for "I CAN, I WILL, I LEAD".




Alot of people huh...can u spot who is sleeping? Hahahah~

Ok, let me present to you the fun activities for the day. They includes Face-painting, signature gathering, photoshoot session, Charade game, and feebies will be given away also. Interesting isn't it? Actually, it's fun to join this kind of committe, at least we won't be bored by only working from 8am ~ 5pm.

Now, let's the picture do the talking to illustrate the enjoyment for the day.

Banner signature gathering, where everyone can drop their signature on this banner with color they prefered, Red, Blue or Green. And guess what I sign with a message "I will ....come to work everyday"..*hahahahahh* Of course, i did not drop any name on my signature. Just hope nobody can recognize my signature.


Me, with the bigggggg banner.......


MD, be the 1st to sign to officiate HC3 Opening.

Photograph session where we can choose board on our preferences, and free-style pose for the camera. Ms and Mr Photogenic will be choosen at the end of the events. I do look photogenic right? *hahhahaha* But too bad, committe cannot take part in this. Else, sure I will be the winner huh? *tak tau malu-Hehehheh*


Me with Hui Juin......I WILL, I CAN, I LEAD!! Yes la!


Another stylish pose, Kuan-Yin Thousand Hand pose, but I only have 4 =___="


Ok, be serious. Let's take a serious pose.



Jerome-free-style pose


The best photo of the day, "I WILL" team family photoshoot! Nice isn't it??

Face-painting is another activity for the day, where Spansioners can draw whatever they want on their face or hand. You name it, you'll get it. Special szifu (Mr Yeoh) will be the artist for the day to show his creativity in face-painting. But I think my creativity better, let me show you some of designs.


Elaine Design 1 : "Gold Flowerish, Hibiscus as the theme"



Elaine Design 2 : "Shining Sunrise HC3"


Elaine Design 3 : "Spansion Sun-wu-hong [Monkey God]"

How was it? Nice? Hahahahahh~ Anyway, let give around of applause to Mr Yeoh for the great effort of the day!!! *clappppp!!!clappppppppp*


The girl in white seems like so scared..."Please don't...please don't!!!!" Hahahahh~

That's the story telling for today. Spansion is a fun place to work, provided "Not many kek-sau [extra hard] jobs to be completed, not many rush-user's request, did not get any complain from boss or supervisor".

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment