Friday, June 12, 2009

::What you want to know? ::

Did I mentioned I got nothing spectacular things to blog today? ya , I think I mentioned it. Please open your eyes bigger and see, I did mentioned in my latest post. Hahahahah~

Ok, I plan to get voting from my readers (ya ya! You!! No need to turn around. It's you la!) to determine what Ishould blog next. I promise I will blog and tell you everything in one post (if possible) for the winning vote. Maybe a little sypnosis on what it is all about for each of them.

  • About my work - Telling you guys about my work now.
  • About my love life - Telling you guys about my love life now.
  • About my family - Telling you guys about my family.
  • About my friends -Telling you guys about my friends.
  • About my baby (Myvi) - Telling you guys about my baby Vivi.
  • About my wardrobe - Telling you guys about my wardrobe.
  • I want to know everything about you - Not sure what will be the interesting post next
  • Who care! DON'T BLOG ANYMORE! - wtf!! You hate me till that extend?? T__T



So, what are you waiting for? Vote now!
Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment