Friday, June 05, 2009

:: Mooooooooooore pictures ::

Me is a type of blogger who likes to see and browse posts with pictures instead of text. So, me myself will try to upload as many photos as possible in my every post to entertain my eyes and hopefully can entertain other readers as well. :)

Nothing much to update today, so plan to "korek" for more candid and fresh photos for some latest events which are not being exposed to the world yet up to today. Some of them are taken during latest Spansion HC3 Council Opening, MPC ICC Convention 2009 and post-photoshoot session for getting SILVER award. And lastly, with the EXCLUSIVE photo ! So stay tune ya~~~

Found some cute and funny candid photos which normally me myself will not post it up, as I looks ugly/funny/not nice/not ready/FAT!!!!! See, you guys got "hao fuk" [means lucky day] today, so having chance to see UGLY side of me! But of course, those SUPER DUPER EXTREME UGLY photos will not be posted here.

Ok, let's start with the 1st photo. Trying to persuade people to take photo, I was forced to take as well. I'm so curious people tends to be so reluctant to take pictures? So "ashame" to take a picture of themselve? So "scared" to take picture alone?? They have "camera-photo-shoot-fobia"? hmmmmm..maybe me being a camwhore maniac, so they are normal. I'm the one who is abnormal. #(%@)#$&^@*($

Continue with force-photo session with KHJ. Being thw most demanding heroins (me and KHJ), we took 5 times before we said "OK"! and leave the counter. I'm sure the photographer curse us deeply in her heart "Wah!! You guys think you guys very pretty??!! Want this, want that?!!!"


Take 1 : Failed...KHJ looks fat....My eyes looks too small


Take 2 : Failed... HELLLO!!!! Can you say 1...2...3... Apa punya photohrapher???
Actually, the photographer is working as security personel


Take 3: Errrr...min kiong this one ok gua...~~~

Lastly, some batch of photoshoots with me in the picture.


So bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeee~~~



Stupid Elaine, this is not HAT LA!!!!


Can you spot me????!!! *hahahah*

Ok, it's time to reveal the ugly side of me. The photo collection ranges from fat --->>>>> ugly -----> extreme dark circle -----> extreme eye bag ---------> ??????????? Are u ready????? On your mark, get set go!!!!!


Me with my 2 pieces of FATS dangling onmy cheek


Another 2 pieces of fats on my cheek Grrr~~~~


No one to describe this "sien" picture


Old man and young lady......54 yrs old + 25 yrs old....My new Spansion boyfriend...He's very rich one you know!!!! My sugar daddy! hahahahah~


See, i'm holding hand with my new boyfriend...hahahahah~ He said he's goign to buy me a BUNGALOW and SPORTY CAR~~~

Proceed with the fat version of me. Can you how fat I looks like especially arm area?? and my double chin? And my big face???? =____="


Damn, i dont like candid photo!!! I looks EXTREMELY UGLY AND FAT in those pictures. PAH LIA camera!!






Where you see Elaine, where you need to take more than 3~4 photoshoots. As it will never passed the 1st QC session. Sorry guys....

OK!! Now, the grand prize for the day. THE EXCLUSIVE [KEK PAN] photo for the day!! Don't blink your eyes, hold up your jaw, let me present to you....Elaine Tam, with her special skill................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



KOREK HIDUNG!!!! Can you see how small my nose hole, my last finger also cannot fit into it!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed! Chaosss~~
Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment