Wednesday, March 05, 2008

.. Mailing List ..

Dear All,

Some of these post are really personal to me, and I really hope it to be revealed to someone who really understand me. The password protected post doesn't meant to abandon any of you from following my posts, but I hope you understand how important and personal these posts are to me. I really want to share my innermost thoughts with other people but I have to limit this for fear of putting myself at risk in the future.

You may contact me as below to request the password. I'm more than willing to share my innerthoughts with you if I think you had a very close-mouth for not disclosing it to my enemies! Hahaha!

MSN/Hotmail : elaine_2206@hotmail.com
Yahoo : elainetam_2206@yahoo.com

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks again for everything folks! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment: