Friday, January 16, 2009

:.. Welcome, Sandra Lee ..:


You must be wondering who is Sandra Lee.... :) Those who follow my blog should know who i am talking about...Sandra Lee Zhi Ching Ling is my 3rd niece! Hahahaha!

Yes, you 're right! I just become small-yi-yi for the 2nd time, and now it's the 3rd time! twice in a same year, same month! Unbelievable? Believe it!Sandra arrived safefully to the world on 16th Jan 2009 at 2:12pm, at Hospital Taman Desa, KL. Stephanie, my eldest sister gave birth to her 2nd daughter, after Amanda Lee, who is 1++ year old now.

Let's welcome Sandra with joyful! *clapping*clapping*


She's very clever&creative in making face motion!


she has a pair of big eyes leh!


Sandra : "Po-Po, i'm tired la *proven from sepet eyes*.......please let me go...*
Po-Po : Grrrrrrrrrr~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment