Sunday, June 15, 2008

.. Happy Birthday To Me ..


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY To YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO E.L.A.I.N.E!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

"HAPPY FATHER's DAY To YOU!
HAPPY FATHER's DAY YOU!
HAPPY FATHER's DAY TO DAD!
HAPPY FATHER's DAY TO YOU!"

A small bash party has been organized for my be-earliered 2Xth's B'day celebration and 2008 be-earliered Father's day, as the my actual birthday is on 22th June, and actual Father's day is on Sunday. Saturday, 14th June is the best for joining this 2 special days. The venue for the event was at Sook Mei's house at Setia Alam. The event started at 7:30pm, upon the arrival of the guests for the night.

Steamboat + Chicken Rice + Satay -> The food theme for the night. We bought minimal amount of steamboat ingredients as possible, to prevent wastage (as usual). So everyone will fight and grab for the foods, thats the fun of party right? (Wink* Wink*)
We chat, we talk, we eat, we plays, everythings...

There are so many happy news for the nights..My birthday, Father's day, Sook Mei's 1st pregnancy, and last but not least, Sook Hsia's annoucement for her 2nd pregnancy after Amanda. Yeay! I will become small yi-yi again, and again! Isn't that a bunch of happy news to be shared?Happy for me? You all should! :)


The chocolate cake for the day + stolen Amanda's M&M (-_-'') - as delicious as Secret Recipe's cake
Cutting the cake from Stephanie & Andre & Amanda! Thank you..!


My presents


My beloved father

1 comment: