Wednesday, June 11, 2008

:.. Another Iverson Training..:


Company (Spansion) sent me for development training for the 2nd time - Crystal Reporting Training". This course on going for 2 days, 11th June 2008 - 12th June 2008.
We departed from my house at 8:05pm, far far away from our shceduled time.

Initial Plan
6:00am : Wake up
7:00am : Kah Wai to reach my house.
7:05am: Depart from house.
8:00am: Expected to reach Damansara Tol
8:15am-8:30am:To reach Iverson Associated Sdn Bhd for our class.

Reality Plan
6:00am
: Wake up
6:50am-7:30am: Waiting for Kah Wai's arrival.
7:30am-7:50am: Kah Wai called me.....HE LOST! OMG! He lost! Telling me he is at Bulatan Kemajuan roundabout...
Wah Lao! There are so many roundabout in Shah Alam.How do i know which roundabout he is refering too...After struggling for 10 minutes, he manage to tell me where he is...OMG!
7:55am-8:00am:He called back! He lost again! (Toingggggg!!!!!). He missed the bus stop...
8:00am-8:05am: At last, he manage to find my house after repetitive instructions from me (and my mom adding at the background), and he requested to drive to the training center, instead of me.
8:45am: We reached Damansara, Centerpoint bulding. Yeay!

The training will be conducted from 9am to 5pm daily. Suriani Aziz, the facilitator for the course. Not a very experience facilitator, not very good in explaining as she went through the syllabus very fast, and give us "AMPLE" of time for lab practise. I don't think self-lab practise is good, as we can simply follow step by step as what instructed from the course material. However, she is a friendly faciliator. Not complaining, but hope to be the best.


Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd


Contact them if you need training..


What a "grand" entrance


"Hello, Tasty or not the morning tea-break?"


The material for the days

No comments:

Post a Comment