Sunday, December 11, 2011

IISB : Laser Tag War ZOne

To highlight everyone, I'm now currently working as consultant/project manager in a MSC company, IT INSIGHT SDN BHD which is located in I-City Sdn Bhd.

Oh actually my post is not about my new company, but it's about the sport club activity which is organized by my company. By right, we will be having monthly sport club activity. However, we have been hibernating for 1-2 months due to busy schedules. Finally we got to chance to get blend together again. This month activity is to "Laser Tag War Zone" which is just located a street opposite our office! So near....

You must be wondering what is laser tag? Laser tag is a simulated war game similar to paintball (minus the ‘pain’) where you are either the hunter or the hunted. You strap on a vest with censors then go into the game arena to find and shoot the other team hiding in between the maze.


#1 the banner outside the arena

Actually it's quite cheap if you are planning to play with a peer of friends or colleagues. RM50 for 3 battles with maximum 20 peoples at a time. It also include a burger and free-flow drink (while stock last). It's sounds like super deal isn't? Hehehheheheh!


#2 the package price.

We actually went in there around 11am, went there in a group of 19 pax. We actually being given a private room for having our early breakfast/lunch while waiting for our turn to play. There is a television which is used to play the video on how to play, and also providing some tit bits for us to eat while waiting. Oh ya, not to forget the zanga wood games that used to kill our time while waiting for other teams.


#3 Zanga wood game, it's been a while since the last play


#4 The complimentary burger for each of us! RAMLY BURGER, don't play play!

After a while, we being brought to a briefing room for a further explanation on how we should handle the gun, or handle ourself while in the arena. Abit kan chiong... coz not knowing what is inside, and how we should move around in the dark. hahahah! Ya ya... abit "katak di bawah
tempurung"! LOLX! Anyway, how do I look with the gadget on my body? Cool huh!


#5 DON'T MOVE!! Elaine in the house!!

We have separate our team into 3 teams to compete each other. Let's presenting all the teams now! Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!!


#6 Team A


#7 Team B ! Yeah! That's me.... me me!! can see boh? the most yau yeng de! LOLX!!!!!!



#8 Team C : most of them from R&D team...

Ok, let's the war begin. Basically, the vest on our body are with light indicator. They are 6 spots in our body that others can target ; 2 on shoulders, 1 on our back, 1 on our stomach, and 2 on our waist.

1st Game : They are no tam separation, we just shoot each other! "Tembak only!", and see who can get the highest scrore. I got number 5 in the first game, me holding "NITRO" gun. Wow! not bad.


#9 Result for First Game

2nd : In this game, we are separated in 3 teams (Red, Blue and Green). We are required to shoot other teams, and accumulate the points. I'm in Blue team (holding Alpha gun), and gladly... thanks to the co-operation from all of us. You will know the results by looking at the result as below :


#10 Result for 2nd game! Blue team, BRAVO!!

Lastly, there are slight different for 3rd game, where each of us will have our own base. We will need to somehow protect our group base, to prevent other intruder in shooting the main-point in our base area, to get more points. Hahaha! This game makes us sweat like hell, as we are required to run around to shoot each other and at the same time, protect the area.

I remember there is one point of time, where someone from Red team trying hard to shoot on our main-point. To prevent her to continue shoot, I use my buttock to cover her gun. LOL!!!!!!! So tricky isn't? Not sure whether did I fart that time? Ok, just joking.. I didn't. :p

My point not bad as well, me holding "Eagle" gun and I got number 6! Fuyohhh!!!


#11 Result for 3rd game.

It was a good game! I enjoyed the spirit of playing together, blend together, keeping our mind away from the pressure of work. I wish we could spend more time doing this kind of activities together. (A reason for us to snake during working Saturday! Hahahah!)


#12 All of us!!!! IT Insight MARSHALS!

Oh ya, not to forget... Since it was my first time playing this "excited" game. Without realizing, I knee alot during the game. No wonder I started to feel "pain" on my knee after the first game, while resting for the next game. I thought it's due to my bad-stamina or physical-condition, causing me to get some minor muscle pain on my leg. Without thinking much, I continue play, and continue to knee! WTF!!! Just because me being too serious in every game, kneeing in every game, make me almost "lost" my leg. Why? Why losing my leg? You will know after you scroll down and .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta..daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


#13 Serious bruises on both of my knee!!! arghhh!!! very pain!!!!


#14 Memang very pain!! this is the photo which I've taken on the night after I take off my jeans! It is getting worsen for the 2nd day, as the bruises spread around conquering my whole knee! =.="

The morale of the story, don't be serious in the game. ^_^

Best Regards,
Elaine Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment