Sunday, December 11, 2011

Camwhore skills

Camwhore season...
I used to camwhore alot... What is camwhore? Camwhore means a whore who likes to take picture with her camera.... wtf... Trying hard for a direct translation....=_=

The reason of camwhore is to snap a picture of ourself, without the need in seeking help from others, without the need to say "excuse me, can take a picture for us/me" - like begging people like that... So we must train ourself to be able to take photo without relying on other people! Lolx...

After so many year of hardship training... So many years of practice... I guess I've level up to a stage where I could camwhore for myself (nicely fit myself into the area gam gam hor!), camwhore for both of us (Vincent, chum), and I'm in the level to be able to capture up to 6 "kepala"! Hahahaha! However, the skills not that good.. Still need more practices..




#1 camwhore myself



#2 camwhore for both of us! Gam gam hor leh! Lolx


#3 camwhore for 5 heads! Haha! Run out of alignment!

So practice makes everything perfect! ^_^

Signing off,
Elaine Tam

Location:Jalan SS 15/4e,Subang Jaya,Malaysia




Signing off,
Elaine Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment