Monday, December 10, 2007

.. Tired..Tired..

I'm so tired of attending pack schedule for interview session.
Interview....interview..and more interviews to go..
I'd been tired of being asking the same questions, replying with the same answers...



Why we must hire you?
Why do you put such amount for expectation salary?
What did you do in your previous company?
What is your plan for future 3/5 years?
Can you lower down your expected salary?
How do you handle stress?
What is stress to you?
Why you choose IT?
What is your career path?
...........................

I really tired of driving my car to offices, spending time in make up everytime i need to attend an interview, and remove my make up after that....
Surf the net to look for jobs or vacancy....
From one website, to another website,
From one employment agency to another employment agency....

When i can get the job that i prefer,
And when i can start to work,
When i can start my normal life,
When i can use the money that i earn,
........................

TIRED!TIRED!TIRED!


No comments:

Post a Comment