Thursday, December 06, 2007

.. I CAN GRADUATE..I'M A GRADUAND..


I can't believe it...Am i dreaming?
"Piak...Piak...(slapping).."
Yes, its pain and i'm not dreaming..

The result is out...And i passed all the papers with flying colours...
OMG....That means, i can graduate and i'm a graduand just like both of my older sisters...
I'm happy till almost drop my tears while spreding the good news..
Dad...Mom...Sisters...Brothers....Dearest.....Lecturers....Friends....
I PASS ALL MY PAPERS...I CAN GRADUATE.....I'M A GRADUAND...start from this moment!!!
I just cant stop talking and smiling and laughing...
Congratulation Elaine!!! from myself....Your effort paid at last...Its worth it..
1 years ++ of time spent, money spent, tears dropped, energy used stressed, pressures,
Worth to be exchanged with the joy and happiness that i'm having now...

Its a new charter in my life, as a graduand and as an adult that will step forward into another life..

Working life.....Not as a student anymore....With my qualification as my stepping stone to move higher, to improve my life, to upgrade myself....everything....

I really would like to express my appreciation to everybody that contributes directly or indirectly to my achievement TODAY...They includes :

My parents --> thank you for the morale support given, and thank for the effort of raising me, without the support from you guys, i will not be able to get what i want....

My sisters -> thank you for being a role model for me....being someone to assist and gives advices whenever i need it..Honestly, both of you are the source that drives my determination to complete my degree..i may not even think of it, if not because both of you...Maybe its a pressure or stressed, but with this indirect forces also make me achieve something that u guys own..Success..

Dearest --> Thank you for the time and money spent supporting me while i'm a student...Thank for spending time accompany me while im revising for exams...Thanks for the morale support..Thanks for the love..Thanks for the care......

My lecturers --> thank you for the guidance and effort in teaching me...Even though im not an obedient student...but without the patience guidance, i might not be able to pass or even express my appreciation here...Especially Ms mages, Ms Rohidah...Thanks for being there for me when i need it....

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment