Friday, September 19, 2008

:.. "Hi, This is my name card" ..:


Fuh, it's been some time i've stopped blogging. Wondering why? Busy...Busy working..It's been 5 weeks continuosly working (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday----and Monday again, TUesday again, etc etc etc). It was a tiring month for me. The activities seems endless, it will keep on bothering me.. I decided not to stresed myself too much. If i can finish it, it would be great. If i can't, just continue it tommorrow. I need time for myself, i need time to sleep, i need time to rest, i need time to chat with my parents, i need time to have breakfast with them, i need time for everything. So i decided to leave early today (7:00pm) and at least blog something to satisfy my loyal reader.


"Hi, This is my name card",now its my turn to say that, cause i got my 1st ever name card after i joined Spansion. Nothing great, but at least some memory to be remembered. My 1st name card leh, DON'T PLAY PLAY~~ *wink*wink*





Do you think it will look better with my face on the card? Then people will appreciate my name card, and will not throw it aside. Don't you think so? Can u imagine... Maybe like this ................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Oh, so cute~~~~"
Or like this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


" Oh, so adorable!"

Last but not least...its the most cutest photo and for sure nobody will ever ever think to throw it away if i printed as this.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




"Oh, this is the best among the best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment