Thursday, August 02, 2007

.. Library .. Alone ..

I was sitting in the college's library..alone...
Doing research, surfing, yawning..
It was so cold here, till i cant stop move my toes and finger to keep me warm..
This is the 2nd week i started my last semester..
Pressure start to begin, as more and more assignments started to begin...

2 Individual assignments, 2 group assignment...
No comment on the group members...
Just wish for the best...

My sister has married for almost a month...
In just blink of eyes...
I've been alone at home for almost a month..
In just blink of eyes...

Next class is at 10.30am yet i was still chilling here at 10.15am..
No idea on what will happen in future....
Just wish wish for the best...

Wish for an accompany to laugh and chat,
But i don't mind being alone too..
Human is just naturally be demanding..

No comments:

Post a Comment