Wednesday, June 04, 2008

:.. Fuel price increase RM0.78 ..:



The annoucement to be made officially

"June 5, 2008 at 12:00am"-A date to be remembered for year 2008.

This afternoon, the government has announced the new fuel subsidy scheme.
Petrol price increase from RM1.92 to RM2.70 (up RM0.78) and diesel price have been increase from RM1.58 to RM2.58 (up RM1.00).
The price increase will take immediate effect on 5th June 2008, 12:00am.

Frankly, at the new fuel price of RM2.70, I will not know how this new price will effect my lifestyle. As i do not have car commitment, house commitment and etc..The only thing that need to be consider is the frequency of outside food. I strongly believe price for everything will increase as well.

One thing I am lucky is that my office is located nearby to my house, which require ~20km daily. I can't imagine how those with various of commitments can survives, especially those who earn less than RM1,500 per month.


More consumer's feedback on the TREMENDOUS increase

No comments:

Post a Comment